Section I – Live animals; animal products
01. Live animals.
02. Meat and edible meat offal.
03. Fish and crustaceans; molluscs and other aquatic invertebrates.
04. Dairy produce; birds’ eggs; natural honey; edible products of animal origin, not elsewhere specified or included.
05. Products of animal origin, not elsewhere specified or included.
Section II – Vegetable products
06. Live trees and other plants; bulbs, roots and the like; cut flowers and ornamental foliage.
07. Edible vegetables and certain roots and tubers.
08. Edible fruit and nuts, peel of citrus fruit or melons.
09. Cofee, tea, maté and spices.
11. Products of the milling industry; malt; starches; inulin; wheat gluten.
12. Oil seeds and oleaginous fruits, miscellaneous grains, seeds and fruit; industrial or medicinal plants; straw and fodder.
13. Lac; gums, resins and other vegetable saps and extracts.
14. Oil seeds and oleaginous fruits, miscellaneous grains, seeds and fruit; industrial or medicinal plants; straw and fodder.
Section III -Animal or vegetable fats and oils and their cleavage products, prepared edible fats; animal or vegetable waxes
15. Fats and animal or vegetable oils, their cleavage products, prepared edible fats, waxes of animal or vegetable.
Section IV – Prepared foodstuffs; beverages, spirits and vinegar; tobacco and manufactured tobacco substitutes
16. Preparations of meat; of fish or of crustaceans, molluscs or other aquatic invertebrates.
17. Sugars and sugar confectionery.
18. Cocoa and cocoa preparations.
19. Preparations of cereals, flour, starch or milk; pastrycooks’ products.
20. Preparations of vegetables, fruit, nuts or other parts of plants.
21. Miscellaneous edible preparations.
22. Miscellaneous edible preparations.
23. Residues and waste from the food industries; prepared animal fodder.
24. Snuff and snuff the neos happen; products.
Section V – Mineral products
25. Salt; sulphur; earths and stone; plastering materials lime and cement.
26. Ores, slag and ash.
27. Mineral fuels, mineral oils and products of their distillation; bituminous substances; mineral waxes.
Section VI – Products of the chemical or allied industries
28. Inorganic chemicals; organic or inorganic compounds of precious metals, of rare-earth metals, of radioactive elements or of isotopes.
29. Organic chemicals.
30. Pharmaceutical products.
31. Pharmaceutical products.
32. Tanning and dyeing extracts; tannins and their derivatives; dyes, pigments and other colouring matter; paints and varnishes; putty and other mastics; inks.
33. Tanning and dyeing extracts; tannins and their derivatives; dyes, pigments and other colouring matter; paints and varnishes; putty and other mastics; inks.
34. Soap, organic surface-active agents, washing preparations, lubricating preparations, artificial waxes, prepared waxes, polishing or scouring preparations, candles and similar articles, modelling pastes, “dental waxes” and dental preparations with a basis of plaster.
35. Albuminoidal substances; modified starches; glues; enzymes
36. Explosives; pyrotechnic products; matches; pyrophoric alloys; certain combustible preparations.
37. Photographic or cinematographic goods.
38. Miscellaneous chemical products.
Section VII – Plastics and articles thereof; rubber and articles thereof
39. Plastics and articles thereof.
40. Rubber and articles thereof.
Section VIII – Raw hides and skins, leather, furskins and articles thereof; saddlery and harness; travel goods, handbags and similar containers; articles of animal gut (other than silkworm gut)
41. Raw hides and skins (other than furskins) and leather.
42. Articles of leather; saddlery and harness; travel goods, handbags and similar containers; articles of animal gut (other than silk-worm gut).
43. Furskins and artificial fur; manufactures thereof.
Section IX – Wood and articles of wood; wood charcoal; cork and articles of cork; manufactures of straw, of esparto or of other plaiting materials; basketware and wickerwork
44. Wood and articles of wood; wood charcoal.
45. Cork and articles of cork.
46. Manufactures of straw, of esparto or of other plaiting materials; basketware wickerwork.
Section X – Pulp of wood or of other fibrous cellulosic material; recovered (waste and scrap) paper or paperboard; paper and paperboard and articles thereof
47. Pulp of wood or of other fibrous cellulosic material; recovered (waste and scrap) paper or paperboard.
48. Paper and paperboard; articles of paper pulp, of paper or of paperboard.
49. Printed books, newspapers, pictures and other products of the printing industry; manuscripts, typescripts and plans.
Section XI – Textiles and textile articles
51. Wool, fine or coarse animal hair, horsehair yarn and woven fabric.
53. Other vegetable textile fibres; paper yarn and woven fabrics of paper yarn.
54. Man-made filaments.
55. sinta fibers made staple policies
56. Wadding, felt and nonwovens; special yarns; twine, cordage, ropes and cables and articles thereof.
57. Carpets and other textile floor coverings.
58. Special woven fabrics, tufted textile surfaces, lace, upholstery, pasamaner, embroidery.
59. Impregnated, coated, covered or laminated textile fabrics; textile articles of a kind suitable for industrial use.
61. Articles of apparel and clothing accessories, knitted or crocheted.
62. Articules of apparel and clothing accesories not knitted or crocheted.
63. Other made up textile articles; sets; worn clothing and worn textile articles; rags.
Section XII – Footwear, headgear, umbrellas, sun umbrellas, walking-sticks, seat-sticks, whips, riding-crops and parts thereof; prepared feathers and articles made therewith; artificial flowers; articles of human hair
64. Footwear, gaiters and the like; parts of such articles.
65. Headgear and parts thereof.
66. Umbrellas, sun umbrellas, walking-sticks, seat-sticks, whips, riding-crops and parts thereof.
67. Feathers and feather preparations and articles made of feathers or featheró n, artificial flowers, articles of human hair.
Section XIII – Articles of stone, plaster, cement, asbestos, mica or similar materials; ceramic products; glass and glassware
68. Articles of stone; plaster, cement, asbestos, mica or similar materials.
69. Ceramic products
70. Glass and glassware.
Section XIV – Natural or cultured pearls, precious or semi-precious stones, precious metals, metals clad with precious metal, and articles thereof; imitation jewellery; coin
71. Natural or cultured pearls, precious or semi-precious stones, precious metals, metals clad with precious metal, and articles thereof, imitation jewellery; coin.
Section XV – Base metals and articles of base metal
72. Iron and steel.
73. Articles of iron or steel.
74. Copper and articles thereof.
75. Nickel and articles thereof.
76. Aluminium and articles thereof.
78. Lead and articles thereof.
79. Zinc and articles thereof.
80. Tin and articles thereof.
81. Other base metals; cermets; articles thereof.
82. Tools, implements, cutlery, spoons and forks, of base metal; parts thereof of base metal.
Section XVI – Machinery and mechanical appliances; electrical equipment; parts thereof; sound recorders and reproducers, television image and sound recorders and reproducers, and parts and accessories of such articles
84. Nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery and mechanical appliances; parts thereof.
85. Electrical machinery and equipment and parts thereof; sound recorders and reproducers, television image and sound recorders and reproducers, and parts and accessories of such articles.
Section XV – Base metals and articles of base metal
86. Railway or tramway locomotives, rollig-stock and parts thereof; railway or tramway track fixtures and fittings and parts thereof; mechanical (including electro-mechanical) traffic signalling equipment of all kinds.
87. Vehicles automobiles, tractors, cycles and vehicles too s land, and parts and accessories.
88. Aircraft, spacecraft, and parts thereof.
89. Ships, boats and floating structures.
Section XVIII – Optical, photographic, cinematographic, measuring, checking, precision, medical or surgical instruments and apparatus; clocks and watches; musical instruments; parts and accessories thereof
90. Optical, photographic, cinematographic, measuring, checking, precision, medical or surgical instruments and apparatus; parts and accessories thereof.
91. Clocks and watches and parts thereof.
92. Musical instruments; parts and accessories of such articles.
Section XIX – Arms and ammunition; parts and accessories thereof
93. Arms and ammunition; parts and accessories thereof.
Section XX – Miscellaneous manufactured articles
94. Furniture; bedding, mattresses, mattress supports, cushions and similar stuffed furnishings; lamps and lighting fittings, not elsewhere specified or included; illuminated signs, illuminated name-plates and the like, prefabricated buildings.
95. Toys games and sports requisites; parts and accessories thereof.
97. Works of art, collectors’ pieces and antiques:
99. Specific external trade statistics.