Aligning our client’s products and needs with government import regulatory compliance tools to mitigate risk
IMPORT COMPLIANCE PROGRAM
Noatum Logistics’ Import Consulting services are focused on helping our clients create a compliant import regulatory program to understand import obligations, documentation, process and product requirements to reduce tariffs, improve compliance, and the ease at which goods are imported.
Our import consulting services assist our clients in building a strong foundation of compliance along with an environment of learning and self-improvement. Building a foundation of compliance begins with developing training, process, and procedures surrounding these critical regulatory trade elements:
- Antidumping / Countervailing Duty Determination
- Customs Entry Audits/Analytics
- Customs Entry Amendments / Adjustments
- Customs Compliance Procedures
- Data Analytics
- Education / Training Programs
- Import Licenses
- Vendor Procedures Manual Developmen
- Import Process Auditing
- Participating Government Agency Compliance
- Product – Harmonized Tariff Classification Review and Development
- Product – Valuation Review
- Product – Country of Origin / Markings Analysis
- Product – Ruling Requests
- Record Keeping Process/Procedures/Review
Why choose Noatum Logistics’ Global Trade Management
Our clients compete and thrive in global international business across their specialized sectors and verticals and they choose Noatum Logistics GTM services to help them navigate import and export regulation in today’s dynamic and increasingly complex world of global commerce.
The Noatum Logistics GTM team are true stewards of trade made up of trusted, passionate professionals and experts in trade compliance, supply chain management, global business intelligence and international business who work in partnership with our clients.